General Specifications of our Sensors
- Resolution: <0.003” (dependent on both application and conditioning circuitry)
- Drive signal: standard 3-Volt AC required
- Operates between: 300 Hz to 10 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.3 mV/0.003” travel typical
- Repeatability: 0.2%
- Winding impedance: 700 Ω
- Typical frequency response: 0.001 Hz to 1 kHz
- Sensors come with 36-inch flying leads standard.
- Note: An additional cylinder stroke length between ½” and 2” is recommended for maximum linearization, depending on the diameter of the cylinder.